Over 20 Years of Innovation
▪ Safety ▪ Drug Delivery ▪ Mechanical/Electronic
Crime Scene Trace Evidence Preservation Gloves
Benefits of Crime Scene – Trace Evidence Gloves
- Convenience of product packaging for quick deployment/use
- Optimal preservation, protection and containment of evidence with non-permeable material
- Creates a “universal practice” of collecting evidence on crime victim’s hands.
- Maintains physical integrity of evidence
- Limits defense attorney scrutiny of evidence and evidence impeachment strategies in court proceedings
- Elimination and Identification of Suspect/Offender
- Eliminates Reasonable Doubt of evidence on hands in criminal cases
Three (3) different products offering Full glove, Medical Intervention Flap style and Velcro flap style.
The Unique Advantages of the CS/TE Gloves include
- Individual and sterile packaging of each pair of gloves designed for rapid deployment and storage in the field
- Easy application
- Breathable non-permeable fabric material so evidence is not lost or contaminated
- Cotton lining for capturing, containing, preserving and protecting the evidence
- One size fits all - ambidextrous style
- Elimination/Identification of Suspect or Offender
- Eliminates Reasonable doubt in Criminal Trials and limits defense attorney scrutiny of evidence and evidence impeachment strategies in court proceedings
- Unique color and markings for universal understanding that the CS/TE Gloves should not be removed
- Optimum collection, protection and preservation of evidence contained on a crime victim’s hands
- CS/TE Gloves can be utilized worldwide by: Law Enforcement, Interpol, Corrections, Crime Scene Technicians, Crime Lab Scientists, Medical Examiner’s/Coroners and their investigators, Fire Rescue Personnel, Paramedics, The Military, and Doctors, Nurses and medical professionals.
- Sterile packaging is uniquely suitable for deployment in every police vehicle, ambulance, rescue vehicle, coroner/medical examiner’s investigator vehicles as well as in hospitals, and prison and jail correctional facilities.
Complexities of Crime Scenes:
- Initial crime scenes are often chaotic
- Victims are removed from scene by ground or air ambulance
- Victims are often transferred between hospitals for specialized treatment
- Detectives and Crime Scene Technicians arrive after the crime scene has been secured and do not have immediate access to the victim(s) like First Responders
- Bags are often stored in non-sterile opened packaging or containers.
- Tape is also stored in same open access fashion as are the latex gloves used to apply the bags.
- Most items are stored in police cars and crime scene technicians vehicles in non-sterile conditions.
Potential for cross contamination is very prevalent
- A capital-eligible case not seeking the death penalty in the United States will cost taxpayers $1.1 million over the lifetime of the case
A capital-eligible case resulting in a death sentence will cost taxpayers approximately $3 million
Instructions for Use (4 Step Process)
Other CS/TE Product Developments
CS/TE Preservations Products provides exclusive and innovative evidence preservation products tailored to meet the needs of international clients, including governments, international Law Enforcement, Fire Departments, Correctional Facilities, Hospitals and Medical Examiners and Coroners Offices as well as the corporate sector. The world turns to CS/TE Preservation Products “when seconds count for First Responders” in collecting crime evidence.
- Trace Evidence Body Bags
- Wound Protection Sleeves and Garments